The Really Useful Group
Glee / The Phantom of the Opera Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: Phantom Touring, LLC, 7135 Minstrel Way, Suite 105, Columbia, MD 21045, Attn. Gregory Vander Ploeg
2. Administrator: Phantom Touring, LLC, 7135 Minstrel Way, Suite 105, Columbia, MD 21045, Attn. Gregory Vander Ploeg
3. Eligibility: The “Glee / The Phantom of the Opera Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the (50) United States or District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) (“Territory”), who are 18 or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (whichever is older) or over, as of date of entry: if you do NOT reside in Territory or are otherwise ineligible, do NOT attempt to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees, officers, directors, trustees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, Fox Entertainment Group, Fox Networks Group, Inc., Twenty-First Century Fox, FoxOX Broadcasting Company, Twentieth Century Fox Television Film Corporation (“FOXox Indemnified Parties”), or any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, supplying the prizes (or any prize component), and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, as well as persons involved in the creation, development or production (including talent and crew) of Glee, The Phantom of the Opera Arena Spectacular and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void outside of Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Quebec and Puerto Rico.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 9:00:00 a.m. ET on July 21, 2014 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 10, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.thephantomoftheopera.com/ustour/glee (the “Website”) and complete the official entry form with your first and last name, and e-mail address. On the entry form you will be asked to select the tour date/venue you would like to attend if selected and confirmed as a Grand Prize Winner.
UPON ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU WILL BE SIGNED UP TO RECEIVE OCCASIONAL EMAIL COMMUNICATION FROM REALLY USEFUL GROUP LTD AND COMPANIES OWNED BY ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER (UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO RECEIVE THESE EMAIL ALERTS), WHICH YOU MAY UNSUBSCRIBE FROM AT ANY TIME.
5. Entry Restrictions: Once submitted, entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of transmitting entry does not constitute proof of entry. While receipt of online entry may be acknowledged, such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to Sweepstakes eligibility. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON OR E-MAIL ADDRESS. Any person who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified. Online entries must be manually key-stroked. Online entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means are prohibited and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account from which the online entry was submitted as of date of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. Random Drawings: Grand Prize winners will be selected in a series of random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about seven (7) business days prior to a given tour date. The First Prize drawing will take place on or about August 7, 2014. The drawings will be conducted by the Really Useful Group Ltd., at its offices in London, England. By participating, entrants accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified on or about seven (7) days prior to a given tour date by e-mail; First Prize winners will be notified by email on or about August 7, 2014. Failure to respond to the initial verification e- mail within twenty-four (24) hours after transmission to the potential winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification and award of prize to an alternate winner. Grand Prize potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return within two (2) days of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. If Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release documents are not returned to Administrator within the specified time period (if applicable), or if potential winner of any prize is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, the prize will be forfeited and the potential winner of such prize will be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, such prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period (time permitting). If a selected entrant resides in Canada, he/she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or assistance of any kind, within a predetermined time limit, as a pre-condition to becoming a potential winner. By accepting a prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state/province), likeness, voice, photograph, other indicia of persona and/or statements made by winner regarding the prize, the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice.
8. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) and Odds:
Grand Prize (24 winners, one winner per venue): Each Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera for the venue he/she selected at the time of entry subject to availability, or an alternate date provided by the Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $200.00 (USD).
Grand Prize winners are responsible for their own transportation to and from the venue. Grand Prize winners are solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to travel from winner’s residence to and from the venue, meals, beverages, tips, taxes and parking expenses. Tickets are good only for the tour date/venue selected at time of entry subject to availability, or an alternate date provided by the Sponsor and are also subject to terms and conditions of use, as indicated thereon. Among other things, such terms and conditions set forth each winner’s right to relief (if any) if his/her selected performance does not go on as scheduled (due to inclement weather or other reason).
First Prize (10 winners): Each First Prize winner will receive a The Phantom of the Opera prize pack including: one (1) Canvas tote bag, one (1) iPhone 5 case, one (1) Souvenir Brochure, and one (1) tour T-shirt (size of T-shirt at Sponsor’s discretion). Approximate Retail Value of each First Prize: $90.00 + shipping.
TOTAL MAXIMUM APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES: $5,800.00 (USD).
Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. IF WINNER (OF ANY PRIZE) IS A CANADIAN RESIDENT, HE/SHE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL PERSONAL TAX LIABILITIES OR FILINGS AS MAY BE REQUIRED UNDER CANADIAN LAW.
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Grand Prize entry period.
Odds of winning a First Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
9. Conditions of Participation: By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Fox Entertainment Group, Fox Networks Group, Inc., Twenty-First Century Fox, FoxOX Broadcasting Company, Ryan Murphy Television, 20th Twentieth Century Fox Film CorporationTelevision, Facebook, Inc., and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, and employees of any of the above organizations (“Released Entities”) from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights.
11. Force Majeure: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes and select the prize winners in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.thephantomoftheopera.com.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW/WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in New York, NY (USA); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (USA), without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winners’ List: For the names of the winners, send an email to email@example.com with “Glee / The Phantom of the Opera Sweepstakes Winners” in the subject line. All such requests must be received by 9:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on 8/30/14.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.