Phantom 25 OUT NOW in the UK!

OUT NOW

The Phantom of the Opera at The Royal Albert Hall is today released in the UK on DVD*, Blu-Ray**, CD and Download!

To mark its 25th Anniversary year, Andrew Lloyd Webber and Cameron Mackintosh presented The Phantom of the Opera in a fully-staged, lavish production, set in the sumptuous Victorian splendour of the Royal Albert Hall with a cast and orchestra of over 200.  Audiences around the world were invited to join the celebration on Sunday October 2nd when the event was beamed live via satellite to cinemas across the globe.

Whether you’re experiencing  The Phantom of the Opera‘s spectacular 25th Anniversary performance for the first time or re-living your memories of an incredible event, get your copy of Phantom 25 on DVD*, Blu-Ray**, CD or download – out now in the UK in all good record stores, or visit our online store to place your order.

* DVD release is region 2 format only
** Blu-Ray release is all-regions
Click here for further information on worldwide release dates.

8 Responses to Phantom 25 OUT NOW in the UK!

1. Alexandre says:

Hi… Were is the DOWNLOAD?

• Edward says:

In the Amazon.co.uk

• Christopher says:

Dear Alexandre:

Please check out Itunes UK and it should be there.

Christopher
      Nanaimo Vancouver Island Canada

2. Angie Bishop says:

It’s amazing been watching DVD all weekend. So special to have been there and to see myself in audience. Love it. I will treasure this event forever.

3. pat berschied says:

I live in the US and couldn’t wait till February to get my copy of this magnificent production so I ordered from RUG last week. I was expecting a 3-4 week wait to receive it, but miraculously I received it today and have already watched it. Of course I had to get the blu-ray edition since it is region free but I wanted that anyway. It is truly a STUNNING presentation of Phantom and the cast is quite possibly the best all around I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching POTO for 24 of it’s 25 years.

I can’t thank you enough for putting on the production in the first place, beaming it live through Fathom Events so we could see it, and finally for filming it for dvd release. I’m quite sure I will be ordering more copies once it’s available in the states.

pat berschied

4. Kristin says:

I ordered mine from the U.S, but I didn’t order the blue-ray edition since I don’t own a blue-ray player. I very much doubt now that I will receive it and I’d like a very good explanation. Sandbag did not tell me anything, just a vague little email. I paid good money for that!

5. Daniel Fotheringham says:

OMG… I have to get a Blu-Ray DVD because I’ve just got a Blu-Ray Disc Player.

6. Gracia says:

I cant wait till my dvd comes!